Melon and Green Tea Smoothie
This emerald smoothie is not only ideal for hot summer days, but it is also a wonderful drink for people who bruise easily as it provides tons of vitamin C and a good amount of vitamin K, too.
- 1 1/2 cups honeydew melon, seeded and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups watermelon, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup non-fat yoghurt containing probiotic bacteria, cold
- 1/2 cup brewed green tea, chilled
- 1 tbsp fresh mint, minced
- Lemon juice, freshly pressed
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor and process until creamy.
- Garnish as desired. Serve best chilled.